A Letter From the Owner| In-Home Personal Training| Meet Our Personal Trainers| Getting Started ||Free Consultation| Contact Us Homepage
Are you looking for personal training in Falls Church? Well, you came to the right place. At Every Body's Personal Trainer, we have the best staff of personal trainers in Falls Church, and we want to prove it! It doesn't matter if you are looking to lose weight, improve quality of life, compete at a higher level in your sport, or feel better, we can help. Our dedicated staff is ready to assist you and in the comfort of your own home. No more commuting to busy, loud, fitness facilities. Our trainer will bring the gym to you! So if you are ready to get started with a personal trainer in Falls Church, keep on reading!
If you are ready to get started, we would love to assist you in achieving your goals. We take our relationships with our clients very seriously and consider our clients to be our friends not just our clients. We are here for you every step of the way. Feel free to call us anytime at 443 615-2702 to take advantage of our free consultation offer. At the consultation, we invite you to ask as many questions as you'd like. We want to make sure to find the perfect trainer to fit your needs. We feel that our instructors are the best in the business, but we want to prove it. No more waiting to get into shape, now’s the time!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
So what are clients saying about our trainers in Falls Church?
My wife and I were looking for a personal trainer to help us
reach our fitness and nutritional goals. Being as though we had never worked out
before, we wanted to try to work with an in-home personal trainer as we are a
bit intimidated of the gym environment. After speaking with the owner of Every
Body's Personal Trainer, we felt relaxed and comfortable proceeding to the next
step which was the consultation. The consultation was very informative, and we
enjoyed the trainer that was sent to help us reach our goals. We signed up for a
package of 30 sessions, one of the most significant investments that we have
Falls Church, Va
My son wanted to learn how to lift weights, and although I have lifted weights in the past, I needed somebody to help guide him and show him proper form and technique. We hired one of your coaches and enjoy how he has been working with our son. We have noticed a significant increase in his strength and endurance, and he has learned so much about weight lifting and strength training.
Falls Church, VA
My wife and I home school our son, so we needed to fill his phys-ed requirement. We concluded that hiring a certified fitness trainer would be a great benefit to our son to motivate him to exercise and be healthy. Jonathan has been amazing with my son so much so that we decided to renew our package and continue. Thank you so much for all of your guidance.
Falls Church, VA
Our Coaches Specialize In The Following:
I. Fat Reduction and weight control
II. Muscle building and toning of various muscular groups
III. Strength and Power
IV. Aerobic fitness and condition programming
V. Balance & Flexibility of Motion Training
VI. Body Composition Analysis and assessment
VII. Diet and nutritional guidance
VIII. Comprehensive Adult and Senior Fitness
IX. Athletic programming and prescription
X. Sport specific programming and prescription
Our clients have goals and achievements that are never the
same, but we take great pride in tailoring fitness and nutritional programs to
meet each client’s specific goals and needs. We do not believe in a one plan
fits all mentality, and here you will never find cookie cutter programs.
Our company is very anal and selective when it comes to hiring instructors, and we require the best of the best to work with our clients. Our screening process is important because we want our clients to know they have the best trainer knowledge wise and experience wise to fit their needs.
Our trainers must have all the characteristics and traits that we make mandatory to work with our members, education and professionalism are paramount. As a client, you deserve the best, and we want you to feel comfortable that you have the best trainer for your buck.
So if you are ready to get started don’t hesitate any longer. Give us a call today at 443 615-2702 to meet with one of our trainers in Falls Church today!
Personal Training in Falls Church-What's Best, In-Home or In-Gym?
Have you decided that you are ready to begin your fitness journey? Are you
trying to decide whether to train at a gym or in-home? What are the
advantages and disadvantages?
Within our company, many of our clients in Falls Church have gym memberships, but fail to get their workouts completed. Although their intentions are right, it becomes too attractive not to frequent the gym at the end of a long day. One of the significant disadvantages of gym memberships is accountability. Studies have shown that if only 5% of gym members showed up at the same time, the gym could not accommodate. What this proves is that most people who have gym memberships, unfortunately, do not utilize their membership.
With in-home personal training in Falls Church, your personal trainer will come to you! Unlike gym memberships, you will have accountability in your exercise plan.
Many of our clients also find that trying to workout in a gym can be intimidating and cause anxiety. Many people prefer a more private, intimate, setting for their workouts. When training at home, you do not have to worry about loud noise, gym intimidation, or even your appearance. Training at home allows you to focus on your form and technique and the quality of your workout, not all of the commotion that surrounds you.
Another excellent benefit that in-home personal training bestows is the ability to utilize the outside of one's home. We all know that exercise can often be tedious and lack stimulation, so the ability to use outside space in addition to indoor space provides a way to break up one's routine and spice things up.
If you feel in-home personal training may be right for you, we welcome you to take advantage of our free consultation. Contact us anytime at 443-615-2702 to get started.
Does the Session Have to Be in My Home?
Maybe you don't have a ton of room to exercise at home, no problem! Falls Church offers plenty of great parks like Falls Church Recreation and Park, Cherry Hill Park, and Falls Church Community Center to name a few. Our staff can meet you at the park with all the equipment needed to give you a fantastic workout.
Frequently Asked Questions
So What Are Some Benefits Of Exercising With Our Personal Trainers In Falls Church?
Many wealthy and well-known celebrities have personal trainers. However, one does not have to be rich to enjoy the benefits of having a personal trainer in Falls Church. Fitness training offers a more practical and inexpensive way of getting you into shape and keeping you healthy. That is why many people are hiring professional trainers nowadays.
The good thing is that anyone can reap the benefits of a coach, whether you're rich, young, old, out of shape or in shape. Even amateur and professional athletes work with a fitness instructor. That indicates the importance of having a coach and the great benefits of engaging in exercise training.
That being said, let's look at the top 5 benefits of personal training in Falls Church and why you should get a trainer for your workout plan.
1. Professional Instructions: One of the great benefits of personal training in Falls Church is the assurance of getting expert instructions from your professional regarding the necessary things to do to achieve your fitness goals. Your personal instructor, through many years of experience, knows what you need to reach your goals. He/she will educate you on your nutrition, exercise, and other issues relating to your health and productivity. So, whether you're looking for exercises that would help you lose weight, gain muscle, or just to remain fit, your certified trainer knows the precise instructions to give you to help you reach your goal.
2. Quick Results: Certified instructors understand what is required to help you achieve your fitness goals. They have been given proper training, so, they are well equipped to create programs that will facilitate your progress. Professionals usually have secrets involving fitness, exercise, and diet that you may not know. Therefore, it would be great to take advantage of the expert advice that a professional trainer can relay. This professional instruction will speed up the time required for you to reach your fitness goals.
3. Motivation: Professional fitness coaches have been trained, schooled, and certified to work with people of different personalities. As such, they know the right approach to keep you motivated always. Even if you have failed to discipline yourself in the past, or when you do not have the willpower to keep yourself going with your workout, working with a personal trainer in Falls Church will ensure that you stick to your fitness routine no matter what it would take. And in the end, you'll achieve your goals.
4. Accountability: Accountability is very crucial in achieving a fitness goal. However, many people find it challenging to reach their exercise goals because of a lack of accountability. And that is where our staff comes in. When you're are required to give an account of your weekly activities to a trainer, you'll strive to keep to your fitness plan, both in regards to your exercising and dieting. Consistency and accountability are so vital to your success.
5. Safety: Fitness training can be fun when done right, and it can also be very challenging in a way, but it all boils down to how you perform your exercise. Some exercise techniques can pose a severe threat to your health when done in the wrong way. You would want to avoid injuries during your workout as much as possible; that is why personal training is crucial. With the presence of your personal trainer, you'll be able to work out without sustaining injuries or even exposing yourself to a more significant danger. Safety is vital.
If you're thinking of getting a personal trainer in Falls Church to help you with your fitness training, then I assure you that you're taking a step in the right direction, and we would love to help!
However, you should find a trainer that can work with you, and such a trainer should be certified. Working with a certified trainer will give you complete assurance that you will be able to reach your goals quickly using his/her expert advice and instructions. And you can also be certain to have a safe and effective workout. Not located in Falls Church? We also provide personal training in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Tysons Corner, Vienna, and various other cities throughout Northern Virginia.
Check out these great resources for more info:
You can do this, and we are here to help. Are you ready?
Falls Church, VA Nearby Locations:
Other Locations Include: